Friday 14 April 2017

Week 15 - Anything Goes - Polkadoodles Paper Crafting Challenge

Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------

It's Inspiration Week
for our Anything Goes Challenge
You can find it HERE

Our winner of the challenge will receive a $10 gift voucher to the Polkadoodles Download Store.

You have until Noon, GMT, Friday 21st April to enter.
You do not need to use Polkadoodles products to enter our challenges.
However, we do love seeing your fabulous makes with Polkadoodles images.
We only have a few little rules and they are over there in the side bar ----->

Our Winner and Top 3 of our Anything Goes Challenge Weeks 12/13      
will be announced at the end of this post....

Now onto the fabulous inspiration from the Design Team.

 Jacki - For my card I have gone completely out of my comfort zone and gone in another direction totally to my usual cards (but boy did I have fun) I hae made a dainty 4½ x 6½" card using papers from the Beau paperie collection I then used embellishments (dress and butterflies) from the Summertie collection and the Winston collection. The chipboard frame and dressmaker dummy are from my stash.


Ruth -  I've gone big and bold this week - I've made a shaped number card using my own templates and a paper from the Frederika Mini CD Collection plus two wooden skewers  and I've made the bunting myself plus added some star die cuts.


Helen - So the DT are making anything but a square card. Now I know our Nikki has some fabby templates so I went to Lavender Tea and hey presto there was a beautiful flowerpot and I had to do some colouring to so what better that a Darling Buds this little beauty is crocus. You can find everything at the store here http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/lavender-tea-printables-cd-rom-craft-scrapbooking-collection/ and here http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/the-darling-buds-big-bundle-digital-craft-digi-stamp-downloads/



Pauline - I decided to create a Side Step Card for this weeks challenge. I used the gorgeous Just For You Winnie stamp from the Winnie Sugar Blossom Stamp & Paper Pad Boxed Gift Set. I teamed her up with papers from the Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Springtime Download Bundle.  The sentiment and flowers are also from the Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Springtime Download Bundle.


Carol - For my DT inspiration this week, I have made a cute Easter basket featuring Helga and filled it with delicious goodies.


CreativEle - My love for Helga Collection brings me for this new project to create a card box.
I have used one of  the 28 printable sheets and digi HELGA is colored with my worn out pencils.


Karon - I have used the wonderful Belle Papillon Collection for my shaped easel card.  I love all the papers, floral elements and beautiful butterflies in this wonderful set.  I also used the versatile Flower Flourish Die.


Lisa - For my 'Anything but Square' make I have made a shaped card and decorated it with stamping, papers and dies from the Belle Papillon Paper Craft Kit and an oval from the Bubbleicious Frames die set.


Such fabulous creations.

Now onto our Winner and Top 3 of  our Anything Goes Weeks 12/13 Challenge

The Winner, chosen by Random Org, is.....

Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PD15001wk012,
to claim your prize of $10 worth of downloads from the digi store.
Here is your Winners Badge to display on your blog...

Grab our Winners Blinkie!

Onto our Top 3, and in no particular order, chosen by the Design Team

#56 - Maya

Here is the Top 3 Badge for your blogs...


Congratulations to everyone.  We thank you all for taking part in our challenges.
We love coming o visit and seeing all your wonderful creations.

Now it's over you.
You can enter our current

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!