Friday 15 May 2015

Week 20 - Things with Wings - Polkadoodles Challenge

Happy Friday Everyone - time for more challenge loveliness!

This is the 2nd week of  our 
Things With Wings
Challenge you can 
ENTER here
Don't forget, you do not need to use Polkadoodles products to enter our challenge.
The rules are in the side bar over there ----->
Our Random Winner for this challenge will win a £5 voucher to spend on Ickyink stamps! 
You have until 12 noon. GMT, Friday 22nd May to enter.


Winners of our Anything but Square challenge can be found at the bottom of this post.

Now let's have a look at the gorgeous Design Team inspiration....

NazThe image I have used here is from Polkadoodles TWIGGY AND TOOTS collection. 
I coloured the image with Copics and then cut it out.  The dies I have used here:  
Memory Box Dies - Cross Stitched Frame Borders & Kaisercraft Word Blocks dies

Wendy - This fortnights challenge is 'Things with Wings' and I've gone with Cupid. You can get the Cupid digi stamp here. You can also get her as part of the fill Work & Play 9 collection, which includesCupid as well as both papers I've used and the tickets sentiments, which I have adapted in Craft Artist to join several of them in a strip. Get the CD here and the Digital collection here.


Anjie - I have used the Sugarplum Daisy CD to create my card. I chose a background and then placed a house, a tree and a butterfly over it. I then printed all the elements out a few times and fussy cut them to create some decoupage. More details and photos can be found on my blog by clicking on my name.

Ria - I wanted to show you a digital card made with the gorgeouss Eden Collection. I only printed the Eden Fairy Wings stamp and coloured her with alcohol markers and enhanced with pencils. I created my card in an photo editing program. And it is really easy as you just layer the items up and add some dropshadings if you like that. I can now print my card on cardstock and just send it out with having to touch glue, scissors or anything.

Anita - Hi there today I would l like to show my first ever Octavia collection image which is available a s a bundle Download bundle and also available as a Single digi .. The backing papers are from the same collection and they are unbelievable the texture is amazing ... Coloured with alcohol markers and enhanced with pencils.

Claire C  I've coloured up this little cutie from Twiggy and Toots with my Graph'It markers. The ribbon, sentiment and butterflies are all from the same collection. Aren't these owls adorable?? You can find the full collection here or you can buy the image on her own here

Jenny-I've used Eden for this card, I love this collection. I've coloured her with Graph'it's now I've got a decent collection.

Our winner (chosen by Random Org) for our last challenge,
Anything but square is....


You have won £7.50/ $10USD to spend in the Polkadoodles Digi Store! 
Please contact us HERE and quote PD20001Wk17

Our Top 3 this week, chosen by the Design Team are
14 - Norma

Thanks and congrats to you all, don't forget to take you blinkies from the side bar.
Thanks to all those that take part in all our challenges, we love coming to visit and seeing
all your wonderful creations and inspiration.

Don't forget our current challenge
Things with Wings you can find it here!
See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!